On Imaginative strictly follows the ICC Code self-regulation:
- Clear and transparent mechanisms to enable consumers to choose not to have their data collected for advertising or
- Clear indication that a social network site is commercial and is under the control or influence of a marketer;
- Limits are set so that marketers communicate directly only when there are reasonable grounds to believe that the
consumer has an interest in what is being offered;
- Respect for the rules and standards of acceptable commercial behavior in social networks and the posting of marketing
messages only when the forum or site has clearly indicated its willingness to receive them;
- Special attention and protection for children.